The FedCSIS Multiconference consists of Events (conferences, symposia, workshops, special sessions). Each Event may run over any span of time within the conference dates (from half-day to three days). The FedCSIS Events provide a platform for bringing together researchers, practitioners, and academia to present and discuss ideas, challenges and potential solutions on established or emerging topics related to research and practice in computer science and information systems.
Kraków (Cracow), the second largest city in Poland, is proud to be the host city of FedCSIS 2013.
You are welcome to the „cultural capital of Poland”, “a city of tradition”, “city of Polish Kings”, a city of a unique medieval architecture (Kraków was registered on the UNESCO World Heritage List and awarded the title of the European Capital of Culture in 2000). This former capital of Poland is a city of numerous monuments, museums, art galleries, theaters, festivals (over 50 per year), performances and concerts (over 2500 per year), which makes Kraków one of most important tourist centers in Europe (over 7 million tourists visiting per year).
Kraków is a scientific and economic center. It provides education to as many as 200,000 students enrolled in the city's universities, including one of the oldest universities in Europe - Jagiellonian University established in 1364 and the AGH University of Science and Technology - the host of FedCSIS 2013.
FedCSIS 2013 main Events:
- 8th International Symposium Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Applications (AAIA'13) http://fedcsis.org/aaia
- International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Medical Applications (AIMA'13) http://fedcsis.org/aima
- 3rd International Workshop on Advances in Semantic Information Retrieval (ASIR’13) http://fedcsis.org/node/65
- 6th Workshop on Computational Optimization (WCO'13) http://fedcsis.org/wco
- 2nd Workshop on Well-founded Everyday Ontologies -– Design, Implementations & Applications (WEO-DIA'13) http://fedcsis.org/node/64
- Computer Science & Network Systems (CSNS) http://fedcsis.org/csns
- 6th Computer Aspects of Numerical Algorithms (CANA'13) http://fedcsis.org/cana
- 2nd International Symposium on Frontiers in Network Applications and Network Systems (FINANS'13) http://fedcsis.org/finans
- 6th International Symposium on Multimedia Applications and Processing (MMAP'13) http://fedcsis.org/mmap
- International Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN'13) http://fedcsis.org/node/45
- Education, Curricula & Research Methods (ECRM) http://fedcsis.org/ecrm
- Information Systems Education & Curricula Workshop (ISEC'13) http://fedcsis.org/isec
- Information Technology for Management, Business & Society (IT4MBS) http://fedcsis.org/it4msb
- 4th International Workshop on Advances in Business ICT (ABICT'13) http://fedcsis.org/abict
- 11th Conference on Advanced Information Technologies for Management (AITM’13) http://fedcsis.org/node/48
- 2nd Workshop on Information Technologies for Logistics (IT4L) http://fedcsis.org/it4l
- 19th Conference on Knowledge Acquisition and Management (KAM’13) http://fedcsis.org/kam
- Techniques and Applications for Mobile Commerce (TAMoCo'13) http://fedcsis.org/tamoco
- Software Systems Development & Applications (SSD&A) http://fedcsis.org/ssda
- 4th International Workshop Automating Test Case Design, Selection and Evaluation (ATSE'13) http://fedcsis.org/atse
- 4th Workshop on Advances in Programming Languages (WAPL'13) http://fedcsis.org/wapl
The FedCSIS Events provide a platform for bringing together researchers, practitioners, and academia to present and discuss ideas, challenges, and potential solutions on established or emerging topics related to research and practice in computer science and information systems.
The Events will be selected based on the scientific/technical interest and/or their relevance to practitioners in their topics, the clarity of the proposal in addressing the requested information, the innovativeness of the Event topics, and the capacity in the FedCSIS multi-conference program.
As in previous years, pre-Proceedings will be published on a USB memory stick given to FedCSIS participants. Next, papers presented during the conference will be published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library proceedings, and posted at the conference WWW site. The IEEE proceedings will be published under an ISBN number (and an IEEE Catalog number), under a nonexclusive copyright. Such copyright implies that Events' organizers can and, indeed, are strongly encouraged to invite extended and revised papers for post-conference publications in high-quality journals, edited volumes, etc.
• Submission of Event Proposals: January 14, 2013
• Paper submission: May 12, 2013
• Author notification: June 17, 2013
• Final submission and registration opening: July 8, 2013
• Conference date: September 8-11, 2013