The International Conference on Modelling & Applied Simulation (MAS 2013)
September, 23-25 2013
Athens, Greece, in cooperation with the I3M 2013 MultiConference.
Extended Abstracts, April 15th 2013
Acceptance Notification, May 15th 2013
Camera Ready Papers, June 15th 2013
The best papers will be selected for publication on the following journal special issues:
- International Journal of Simulation and Process Modelling, Special issue on: “Cutting-edge Methodologies, Applications and Technologies in M&S”
- International Journal of Simulation and Process Modelling, Special issue on: “Modeling and Applied Simulation: Multi-perspective and Multidisciplinary approaches”
- International Journal of Privacy and Health Information Management, Special issue on: “Modeling & Simulation Advances in Healthcare Information Management, Decision Making and Education”
The MAS proceedings will be submitted to Thomson ISI indexing.
The MAS Conference concentrates on applied Modeling & Simulation (M&S) and computer technologies; application fields include logistics, supply chain management, production control, business and industrial organization. This event is the ideal framework for setting up European Community and International Projects and it could be used as a framework for hosting project review meeting and project exploitation. The audience includes both users, vendors and scientists operating in applying advanced techniques to industry, business and services. The International Program Committee will accept two types of camera-ready papers: extended paper (10 pages, 2 columns); regular paper (6 pages, 2 columns). Please refer to the on line authors instruction section.
Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Neural Networks, Automation, Customer Satisfaction, Concurrent Engineering, Data Fusion, Data Warehousing, Decision Support Systems, Electronic Data Interchange, Environment Management, Fuzzy Logic, Genetic Algorithms, Industrial Engineering, Knowledge Based Systems, Logistics & Manufacturing, Organizational Modeling, Process Simulation, Process Consulting, Production Simulation, Strategic Consulting, Total Quality Management, Resources Planning, Safety in Work Environment, Security & Intelligence.
Current list of Tracks
- Inventory Management Simulation
- Production Systems Design
- Decision Support Systems Applications
- Simulation in Energy Generation and Distribution
- Promoting Enterprise Interoperability by Service Modeling & Simulation
- Workshop on Modeling and Simulation of Food Processing and Operations
- Simulation Based Design
- Workshop on virtual and augmented reality
- Simulation and Human Factors Engineering
- Simulation based Optimization
- High Performance Simulation of biological systems
- Modeling and Simulation of Critical infrastructures
Detailed topics description and current list of tracks/workshops available at http://www.msc-les.org/conf/mas2013/index_file/MAS_Tracks.htm
The online submission system is available at http://www.caltekserv.eu/submission/mas2013/
The registration procedure is available at http://www.caltekserv.eu/shopping/i3m/registrations/products.php
Contact and Information
For further information please contact Marina Massei (email@example.com) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you in Athens, Greece
MAS 2013 Organization Committee