The proposed conference on the above theme will be held at Technical University of Lodz, Lodz, Poland, From Sept. 24-26, 2012 which aims to enable researchers build connections between different digital applications.
The conference welcomes papers on the following (but not limited to) research topics:
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems
- Security Aspects??
- Immersive Learning
- Computer-Aided Assessment?? ??
- Collaborative Learning??
- Errors in E-Learning
- Community Building-Accessibility to Disabled Users??
- Context Dependent Learning
- E-Learning Platforms, Portals??
- Mobile Learning (M-learning)??
- Learning Organization
- Standards and Interoperability
- Virtual Labs and Virtual Classrooms
- Digital Libraries for E-Learning
- Joint Degrees
- Web-based Learning, Wikis and Blogs
- Authoring Tools and Content Development
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Learning
- Medical Applications
- E-Learning Hardware and Software
- AV-Communication and Multimedia
- Ontologies and Meta-Data Standards
- Simulated Communities and Online Mentoring
- E-Testing and new Test Theories
- Supervising and Managing Student Projects
- Distance Education-Pedagogy Enhancement with E-Learning
- Metrics and Performance Measurement
- Assessment Methods in Blended Learning Environments
- Assessment and Accreditation of Courses and Institutions
- Course Design and E-Learning Curriculae
- Lifelong Learning: Continuing Professional Training and Development
- Theoretical Bases of E-Learning Environments
- International Partnerships in Teaching
- Distance and E-Learning in a Global Context
- Cooperation with Industry in Teaching-Higher Education vs. Vocational Training
- Critical Success Factors in Distance Learning??
- Technology Enhanced Learning
- Interdisciplinary Programs for Distance Education
- Impact and Achievements of International Initiatives
- Technology Support for Pervasive Learning
- E-Learning in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and information engineering
- Groupware Tools
- Educating the Educators-Blended Learning
- Assessment Software Tools
- Teacher Evaluation
- E-Learning Success Cases
Researchers are encouraged to submit their work electronically. All papers will be fully refereed by a minimum of two specialized referees. Before final acceptance, all referees comments must be considered.
Submission Date : July 30, 2012
Notification of acceptance: Aug. 15, 2012
Camera Ready submission : Sep. 05, 2012
Registration : Sep. 05, 2012
Conference dates : Sept. 24-26, 2012