Call for papers
The Research Event is set up as a platform for scientific discussions on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, Business Intelligence (BI) systems, Business Process Management (BPM) systems and information technology systems. Contributions covering business and technological topics are equally welcome as long as they are relevant to ERP systems. The event will be conducted bilingual in German and English. Due to Springer Proceedings contributions have to be submitted in English!
The German Chapter of the ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) kindly supports the conference ERP Future 2012 - Research!
Short papers (max. 8 pages) as well as long papers (max. 15 pages) will be eligible.
The following list shows all relevant topics.
List of topics:
· Business Management and ERP Systems
· Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) and ERP Systems
· Information Systems Integration
· Customer Relationship Management
· Business Intelligence
· Business Process Management
· Software Usability of ERP Systems
· Lean Management and ERP Systems
· e-learning and ERP Systems
· ERP Systems in the public sector, NGOs and NPOs
· Software Quality Engineering and ERP Systems
· Requirements Engineering and ERP Systems
· Product Line Engineering and ERP Systems
· Security Engineering and ERP Systems
· Achitecture of ERP Systems
· ERP Systems and the “Cloud“
· Mobile applications and ERP Systems
· Software development process and ERP Systems
· Strategic Management and ERP Systems
In addition to purely scientific contributions also case studies, empirical research papers and innovative concepts can be submitted for each topic.
The committe tasked with reviewing or coordinating reviews consists of following members:
· Prof. Rogerio Atem de Carvalho (Instituto Federal Fluminense)
· Dr. Josef Bernhart (EURAC Bozen / Bolzano)
· Dr. Goetz Botterweck (Lero - Ireland)
· Univ.-Prof. Dr. Ruth Breu (University of Innsbruck)
· Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg Courant (HTW Berlin)
· Dr. Michael Felderer (University of Innsbruck)
· A. Univ.-Prof. Dr. Kerstin Fink (University of Applied Science Salzburg)
· Prof. Dr. Kai Fischbach (University of Bamberg)
· em. o. Univ.-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Hans H. Hinterhuber (University of Innsbruck)
· Dr. David Meyer (University of Applied Science Technikum Wien)
· Dr. Felix Piazolo (University of Innsbruck)
· A. Univ.-Prof. Dr. Kurt Promberger (University of Innsbruck)
· Dr. Irende Barba Rodriguez (University of Seville)
· o. Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Friedrich Roithmayr (Johannes Kepler University of Linz)
· Prof. Dr. Stéphane S. Somé (University of Ottawa)
· Prof. Dr. Victoria Torres Bosch (Polytechnic University of Valencia)
· Prof. Dr. Alfred Taudes (Vienna University of Economics and Business)
Procedure for submission:
You may use these style templates as a basic framework for submitting your contributions:
LaTeX: author_LaTeX.zipMS Word 2003: LNC_Office2003.zipMS Word 2007: LNCS-Office2007.zip
For further information please check this file and visit: www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793326-0
Following types of contribution will be accepted:
Long paper: max. 15 pagesShort paper: max. 8 pages
Papers have to be submitted in pdf file format using EasyChair (https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=erpfuture2012).
Deadline: 12th of September 2012 - 11:59 PM
The ERP Future 2012 - Conference Proceedings (Post-Proceedings via Springer Lecture Notes) will be available at the beginning of 2013. The principal authors will receive a copy by mail.
If you have any questions regarding the call please send an e-mail to: email@example.com