K. R. Sapkal College of Management Studies, Sapkal Knowledge Hub, Anjeneri, Nashik is inviting research papers for the third Volume, of KCT’s KRSCMS Management Journal. KRSCMS Management Journal, ISSN: 2230-8067 is published annually by this institute. This journal is addressed to Management Practioners, Researchers, Academicians and Students. The journal endeavors to promote research in different functional areas of management. KRSCMS Management Journal aims to cover wide topics of interests, concepts and ideas of the Management discipline as well as engages with interdisciplinary, research based information and analysis on the topics that can be bestowed on enrichment of managerial insights on critical issues and be a value addition to the current body of knowledge.
Hence, we the editorial team invites research papers and case studies from Academicians, Professionals and Students. It follows a meticulous review process where in manuscripts which are based on dedicated work, and whose findings are backed by evidences or justified by theory will only be accepted. However, manuscripts that contribute to the current literature and practices shall be given priority for inclusion.
The topics are as follows:
Green Management : Alternative future for next decades
Inclusive growth of Indian Economy
Government subsidies and its sustainability in long run.
The last date of accepting abstracts: 20th Nov. 2012(Abstract should not exceed 250 words).
Notification of Accepted Abstracts: Up to 5th Dec. 2012
The last date of accepting Full Research Paper: 15th Dec 2012
(Full Paper should not exceed 3000 words)
Papers should be submitted to any one of the following email address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policies: The Author(s) have to submit their manuscripts by e-mail only, as per given rules. Acknowledgement of receipt of article and notification if the article is accepted for publication will be given to the Author(s) through e-mail. Submission of Manuscripts will be implied as a commitment by the author(s) to publish it in KRSCMS Management Journal: that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher. Author(s) should give a declaration (http://sapkalknowledgehub.org/management/Research%20paper%20invitation.doc) that, his/her original work has not been published earlier or is not in consideration for publication elsewhere.
Guidelines for Contributors: Research articles on contemporary concerning issues, Management Cases, Case study analysis, etc are welcomed by KRSCMS Management Journal, ISSN: 2230-8067 for its third Volume/Issue. Articles will be initially reviewed by editorial team, to see that they meet the scope and standard of the journal. This is followed by blind review process. The review panel will be communicating regarding the acceptance of abstracts within the stipulated time.
1. After a paper is received, it will be sent to the review committee for blind review.
2. The review process will take 10-15 days.
3. The review committee reserves the right to accept or refuse an article for publication, without assigning any reasons.
4. If paper is accepted for publication, the author will be informed by email about the acceptance.
5. Each author of the paper will have to sign the Author’s declaration form and the soft and hard copy of this form (with signatures of all authors) has to be submitted along with the full paper at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Electronic submission of manuscripts will be appreciated. Subject to the condition that text, tables and figures are included in one single MS Word file. Please submit the Abstracts and full papers to the editorial team at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The word file should be attached and sent along with the covering letter in the email. This covering letter should include:
1. Full Name, Affiliation to the institute/university/industry, e-mail address, full postal address and brief professional biography
3. Full Paper: In MSWord format
• Font - Arial
• Font Size – 12
• Line Spacing - 1.5
• Margin 1” on all sides
4. Author (s) Declaration Form
5. Authors should identify & convey the names and contact details (e-mail, mobile) of prospective reviewers in their area of expertise
Registration Fees per Author:
Principal academicians, scholars : 2000/- Co-author : 1500/- Student : 1000/-
Thanks and Regards