The International Conference on Harbor, Maritime & Multimodal Logistics Modelling and Simulation (HMS 2013)
September, 23-25 2013
Athens, Greece, in cooperation with the I3M 2013 MultiConference.
Extended Abstracts, April 15th 2013
Acceptance Notification, May 15th 2013
Camera Ready Papers, June 15th 2013
The best papers will be selected for publication on the following journal special issues:
- International Journal of Simulation and Process Modelling, Special issue on: “Cutting-edge Methodologies, Applications and Technologies in M&S”
- International Journal of Simulation and Process Modelling, Special issue on: “Modeling and Applied Simulation: Multi-perspective and Multidisciplinary approaches”
The HMS proceedings will be submitted to Thomson ISI indexing.
The HMS Conference concentrates on applications of simulation and computer technologies to logistics, supply chain management, multimodal transportation, maritime environment and industrial logistics. This event is the ideal framework for setting up European Community and International Projects and it could be used as a framework for hosting project review meeting and project exploitation. The audience includes both users, vendors and scientists operating in applying advanced techniques to industry, business and services. The International Program Committee will accept two types of camera-ready papers: extended paper (10 pages, 2 columns); regular paper (6 pages, 2 columns). Please refer to the on line authors instruction section.
Automation, Concurrent Engineering, Electronic Data Interchange, Environment Management, Harbour Simulation, Industrial Engineering, Logistics & Manufacturing, Naval Architecture, Naval Training Systems, Total Quality Management, Resources Planning, Safety & Security in Maritime Environment, Vessel Traffic Systems, Urban Transportation.
Current list of Tracks
- Simulation of Transportation and Intermodal Systems
- Modelling & Simulation in Logistics, Traffic and Transportation
- Simulation Metamodelling and Optimisation in Logistics and Supply Chains
- Intermodal transportation systems and services
- Advanced Models and Applications of Logistics & Manufacturing
- Modeling and Simulation of Logistics Networks
- Modelling & Simulation for Inventory Management and Logistics
- Innovative Transport Systems for Urban Areas and Urban Freight Transport
- Workshop on Modeling & Simulation in E-Mobility
- Planning Sustainable Transport Systems
- Integrated Intelligent Platform for Monitoring the Cross-Border Natural-Technological Systems
- Ports and Terminals Modelling
Detailed topics description and current list of tracks/workshops available at http://www.msc-les.org/conf/hms2013/index_file/HMS_Tracks.htm
The online submission system is available at http://www.caltekserv.eu/submission/hms2013/
The registration procedure is available at http://www.caltekserv.eu/shopping/i3m/registrations/products.php
Contact and Information
For further information please contact Marina Massei (email@example.com) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you in Athens, Greece
HMS 2013 Organization Committee