Event: Call for Paper Proposals
The National Investment Center (NIC) and Mather LifeWays are pleased to announce a call for paper proposals for the Seniors Housing & Care Journal. The 2019 issue of Seniors Housing & Care Journal will address critical issues for the senior living industry, including:
- Leadership development
- Access/Availability of housing and care
- Choice/Quality in housing and care
- Transparency of the senior living industry
The submission process has two stages:
- Submit your proposal for an article (original research manuscript or commentary).
- Following a review of proposals, invitations for articles will be issued. Invited authors will be asked to submit a full article for the journal.
To help support applied research and innovative thought on these important topics, the authors of published research articles will receive a $7,500 award and authors of published commentaries will receive a $2,000 award. One article will receive special recognition as the Outstanding Research Paper.
Please note that the deadline for article proposals is Monday, December 3, 2018. Applicants will receive notification on their proposal status in mid-December, and invited papers will be due Monday, March 25, 2019. All full articles will be peer-reviewed prior to final editor decisions.
For instructions for authors and more information about Seniors Housing & Care Journal, please visit our website www.matherlifeways.com/shcj.asp or contact: Dugan O’Connor, Associate Managing Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org).