Electronic Imaging 2020 (EI 2020) Call for Papers (IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging 2020)
Organization: Society for Imaging Science and Technology (IS&T)
Event: IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging 2020
Share your expertise at the only forum exclusively dedicated to the electronic imaging community—the 2020 IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging (EI2020).
For 30 years, the Electronic Imaging Symposium has been serving those in the broad community—from academia and industry—who work on imaging science and digital technologies. The scope of the Symposium includes the entire imaging science ecosystem, from capture (sensors, cameras) through image processing (image quality, color, and appearance) to how humans and machines see and interpret traditional and multi-dimensional images and videos.
17 conferences covering topics on:
- AR/VR systems and applications
- Automotive/robotic imaging
- Autonomous sensing
- Data analytics and visualization
- Deep learning for imaging
- HDR imaging and displays
- HMI (human machine interface)
- Image quality (human/machine vision)
- Immersive/Light field imaging
- Medical/Diagnostic imaging
- Mobile/Scientific imaging
- Material appearance
- Multi-scale data integration
- Multi-sensor fusion
- Scientific imaging
- Journal-first paper: Submit a full, journal-ready paper, for Open Access publication in the selected journal (provides journal citation) and inclusion in the conference proceedings. Authors present their papers at EI. Select either the Journal of Imaging Science and Technology (JIST) or Journal of Perceptual Imaging (JPI).
View the JIST-first or JPI-first author guidelines for complete details.
- Presentation + proceedings paper: Submit a 500-, 100-word structured abstract, or a draft paper (using the provided template). Check the conference requirements after you select a conference. Accepted authors write 4-6 page paper for inclusion in the Open Access conference proceedings.
- Presentation-only: Submit a 500-word short abstract. Accepted authors present work, but do not write a proceedings paper.
- Early decision: 15 July 2019
- JIST- /JPI-first: 15 July 2019
- Regular submission: 30 September 2019
View the Author Guidelines for full submission details: http://bit.ly/EI2020_CFP
USEFUL LINKS: Familiarize yourself with the topics addressed at EI and begin planning
- Past conference proceedings(2019 Proceedings available late June)
- EI 2019 Plenary Videos: https://youtu.be/v5AcdMhgihk
Connect with our community!
LinkedIn IS&T group
Twitter @ElectroImaging #EI2020