SpliTech Aerotech & Aerospace Applications 2021: SpliTech 2021 Special Conference Session CfP (SpliTech Conference 2021)
Event: SpliTech Conference 2021
SpliTech Aerotech & Aerospace Applications 2021: SpliTech 2021 Special Conference Session CfP
Dear participants and guests of the 6th SpliTech 2021 Conference on "Smart and Sustainable Technologies",
we are delighted to welcome you to the 2nd Special Conference Session on Aerotech and Aerospace Applications on behalf of the conference organizers and the University of Split, FESB, Croatia.
The event will take place from September 1st to 4th, in Split and island of Brac, Bol, Croatia.
The session is focusing on wide aspects and applications of aeronautics issue, primarily Unmanned Autonomous Systems (UAS) technology and its applications in various industrial and scientific use.
As the use of unmanned autonomous systems increases over time and the price of these systems becomes more available, there are more economically feasible use cases and scenarios for their use. With that in mind, this session will explore advances in multiple areas of aerospace and aerotech engineering.
For detailed submission and type of paper (full, short, technical, poster), please refer to the Call for Authors.
Quick note on dates.
Full Paper Submission: May 10th, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: July 5th, 2021
Camera ready paper: July 25th, 2021
Authors of accepted conference contributions will be given an opportunity to submit full versions of their papers to a special issue of
- MDPI Journal of Applied Sciences (Special Issue on Aerotech and Aerospace Applications) IF: 2.474
Prof. dr. sc. Miroslav Kelemen, TUKE, Košice, Slovakia
Prof. dr. sc. Saša Mladenovi?, PMF, Split, Croatia
Additional Journals supporting the conference include
- Journal of Cleaner Production (Elsevier) IF: 7.246
- International Journal of Energy Research (Wiley) IF: 3.741
- MDPI Energies Journal Special Issue IF: 2.702
- MDPI Electronics Journal Special Issue IF: 2.412
- Energy Sources Part A IF: 1.184
SpliTech conference is held on the island of Bra?, Croatia, in the beautiful town of Bol.
We hope that you will enjoy the conference and your visit.
KEYWORDS - SCOPE
Software In Aerospace
Materials In Aerospace
Computational Fluid Dynamics
Testing And Measurements In Aerospace
Computer Vision In Aerospace
Aeronautics Education And Training
Aeronautics And Aerospace Engineering
Safety And Security In Aeronautics
Low Profile Aerotechnics
- Wind Turbines, Fans, Propulsors, Wings, Sails, Bridges, Towers, Drones
High Profile Aerotechnics
- Aeroplanes, UAS, UAV, Rocketry
- Air Devices, Aircraft Design, Maintenance and Services, Ergonomics
- Management and Operations, Guidance, Navigation, Avionics
Aeronautics Education and Training
- Systems, Competencies, Knowledge, Performance of the human factor
UAV/UAS Energy and Thermodynamics
- Batteries, Consumption, Cooling
UAV/UAS Planning and Engineering Design
- UTM, Air Corridors, Delivery, Supply, Urban Air Mobility (UAM)
UAV/UAS Modelling and Simulation
- Improvements, CFD, MATLAB/Simulink, Pixhawk
UAV/UAS Materials and Mechanical Design
- Advances, Innovative Design
Numerical Methods in UAV/UAS
- Flows, Optimization
Legal and Quality support
- Legacy, Security
Other UAV subjects
- COVID-19 Virus Issues in aeronautics