IEEE CCNC - CfW 2023 : 20th IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conference - Call for Workshop
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Organization: IEEE CCNC
CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
20th IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC)
Las Vegas, January 8-11, 2023
The Organization Committee of the CCNC 2023 invites researchers, developers and practitioners from the field of consumer communications and networking to submit workshop proposals!
Workshops provide a lively and interactive forum for the discussion within areas of special interest pertinent to consumer communications and networking. Workshops aim at examining an area in a less formal, open environment for the free exchange of views, and possibly in a more focused way than in the main track of the conference itself. Workshop proposals are welcomed in all areas of consumer communications and networking.
Examples comprise (Alternative and additional topics are highly welcome!):
- Wireless Systems (WiFi 6, B5G and 6G)
- Deep Learning / Artificial Intelligence in Communications & Networking
- Energy-Aware Consumer Networks / Green Radios
- Consumer Networks as Enablers for IoT
- Cyber-Physical Systems based on Consumer Networking
- Ultra-High Data-Rate and Low Latency Applications (AR/VR/xR)
- Multiple-Drone- / UAV-Applications
- Networking Architectures (Cloudlet and Edge Computing)
- mmWave /THz Ultra-High Frequency Communications
- High Mobility in Consumer Communication and Networking
CCNC workshops will be organized on the first and last day of the conference (January 8th & 11th).
Workshop Proposals Due: 12 August 2022
Proposal Acceptance Notification: 30 September 2022
Please see additional proposal submission instructions here:
Proposals should be emailed to the Workshop co-chairs below.
Thorsten Herfet, Saarland Informatics Campus, Saarland, Germany
Won-Yong Shin, Yonsei University, South Korea