Hamilton, ON, Canada
Organization: Mohawk Collage
The 2023 Annual Modeling and Simulation Conference (ANNSIM’23) is the annual flagship conference sponsored by The Society for Modeling and Simulation International (SCS), which covers state-of-the-art developments in Modeling & Simulation (M&S). ANNSIM’23 invites original contributions to the theory, methodology, and practice of modeling and simulation in any scientific or engineering discipline. The following is the list of main tracks at ANNSIM’23.
• Annual Simulation Symposium (ANSS)
• Cyber Physical Systems (CPS)
• Emerging Topic – Digital Twins (ET-DT)
• Humans, Societies and Artificial Agents (HSAA)
• Machine Learning and Simulation (ML&S)
• M&S in Cybersecurity (MSC)
• M&S in Medicine (MSM)
• Theory and Foundations for Modeling and Simulation (TMS)
• Simulation of Architecture and Urban Design (SimAUD)
• Sustainability and Energy Systems (S&ES)
• Symposium on Performance Evaluation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems/Communications and Network Simulation (SPECTS/CNS)
• Simulation Education and Simulation-Based Learning (SimEd)
Authors interested in other M&S topics are encouraged to submit their papers, which will be assigned to an appropriate track by the program chair. Choose the “Let Program Chair Decide” option in the submission system.
The conference includes keynote speeches presented by technology and industry leaders, technical sessions, and tutorials for professional development. Scientists, engineers, managers, educators, and business professionals who develop or use M&S methodologies and tools are invited to participate and present original contributions.
Authors of accepted papers are expected to register by the time of camera-ready submission, attend the conference, and present their work to their peers. Accepted technical papers will be submitted to the ACM Digital Library and IEEE Digital Library for archiving (approval pending) and will be indexed in DBLP and SCOPUS databases. Please visit https://mailchi.mp/scs/2023-annsim for details on the conference and the submission procedure.
The ANNSIM’23 organization committee will invite a list of highly rated accepted papers to an extended paper submission for a special issue at SIMULATION: Transactions of The Society for Modeling and Simulation International.
Technical papers: Original, high-quality technical papers are solicited for peer review, presentation, and subsequent publication in the conference proceedings if accepted. Papers are max 12 pages long with single column format. Visit the Author Kit page for more information: https://scs.org/authorskit.