Silver Streams is a literary journal dedicated to both Modernist and Post-Modernist art, literature, and critical theory. We are currently seeking submissions of critical papers which are connected to both or either genre for our inaugural issue in June 2017.
• All submissions should relate to Modernist or Post-Modernist forms of literature or art.
• Max. 5,000 words per entry.
• Up to two submissions per entrant per issue.
• All entrants will receive a response no later than two weeks after the closing date.
• Closing date for June issue is 21 April 2017.
• Authors give permission to publish in current issue only and retain copyright outside of that issue.
All other guidelines regarding submissions can be found on our website.