The Department of English Language and Literature at International Burch University is pleased to announce that the 7th International Conference on Foreign Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics: Interdisciplinary Perspective on Language Studies is going to be held in Sarajevo (BiH) in May 2017.
We kindly invite you to submit papers that investigate foreign language teaching and learning in the following fields:
- General Linguistics (phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics)
- Applied linguistics (bilingualism, language assessment, language pedagogy, second language acquisition, discourse analysis etc.)
- Language Teaching (English for Specific Purposes, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
- Literature (Literary History, Literary Crticism, Approaches to Literature, Poetry, Literary Genres etc.)
The official language of the conference is English. The presentations and papers can be submitted in English, Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian and Turkish.
For 2017 we have assembled a lineup of five prominent professors, who come from some of the highest-ranking universities in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
You can find their names and affiliations in the following list:
1. Jeannette Littlemore – UK - University of Birmingham
2. Robert M. De Keyser – USA - University of Maryland
3. Cynthia White – New Zealand - Massey University
4. Vijay Bhatia – Australia - Macquarie University
5. Shahab Yar Khan – Bosnia and Herzegovina – University of Sarajevo
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Please send an abstract of up to 300 words to firstname.lastname@example.org. The abstract form can be found on our webiste. When you email your abstract form, please include FLTAL 2017 Conference Abstract in the Subject Line of your email. Moreover, you can apply online on our website https://fltal.ibu.edu.ba/.
Due date for the submission of abstracts: 1st of March, 2017.
* Abstracts have to be written in the English language.
* The selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
*Full paper submission deadline: June 10, 2017